Saturday, September 1, 2012

Song #2

**uploads song** **listens to song** "WHOA! It's freaking quiet!" **rapidly increases volume of the track in audio editor** "For once, I hope no one actually listened to that...yet.."

Em | Em | Bm | Bm |
There is a city at
The bottom of the hill
At one point there worked a
Great old mill
But it's been abandoned
Save three souls
The girl, a man, and an
Ancient ghost
He starts a fire so
They can keep warm
She laughed as kept a
Whispered storm
Cause she is a city
At the bottom of the hill
At one point there worked a
Great old mill

Em | G | C | Bm

You don't know me
You don't know my name
You don't know me
But look here, it's my face
Would you show me
How to start a flame?
Would you should me?
I need to play this game
Need to play this...

Em | Em | Bm | Bm
There is a city and
There is a mill
There is a man there who
Sleeps on pills
But he's been abandoned
Save three souls
She gave a blanket he
Looked so cold
She still held a letter
So he lent his pen
But to no avail there was no
Ink in it

(chorus)

Bb | Em | F

You don't want me
Not this city
I am heading east
Till I fall
I carved my name
Into the tree
But I'm forgetting how to read
Since I fell down

She fell down, and she ran and ran for miles and miles, searching for some kind of peace of mind.



http://thepensaga.bandcamp.com/track/slept-in-a-mill-2



note...I like the industrial version a lot, and I'm not so sure about the harmonized one. Probably gonna upload that to. Wait. You know what. The full version kind of pales in comparision to the industrial. Plus, I only want that song on there once. Okay. Let me just wait...5 more years before I press publish I guess. You can hear the other one on soundcloud, I guess. I think my other mix is, "Too Hot For SoundCloud". Hej soundcloud, I know what you mean, but I'll just assume you mean what I want you to mean. If you know what I mean. http://soundcloud.com/user6074513/slept-in-a-mill-full-mix-with



No comments:

Post a Comment